Sunday, March 22, 2009

Castle Gandolfo

This weekend I went to Castle Gondalfo for a spiritual retreat. We stayed at an amazing retreat center with some sweet little nuns and a beautiful mysteries of the rosary path. The legionaries ran it and gave some amazing talks on leadership, debating, and they lead some great meditations on Jesus' entry into Jerusalem and about how earth shattering it was when He washed the feet of the apostles. He was suspected to be a great leader, a king. The apostles were thrown when Jesus washed their feet, the work of a servant. It was a really wonderful retreat and I got a chance to grow spiritually closer to Christ. We were supposed to go to Subiaco for the day but the bus driver didn't know that so he took us home to the Real. Lamesauce. Anyways, I'm having a great time and I can't wait to tell you all of my wonderful stories about Italy. For Palm Sunday, I get to carry a huge cross for world youth day at the Vatican. It's gonna be great and I can't believe I've been so blessed with these experiences. God is working in my life!! May He bless your lent and help you to truly prepare for the glory of the Resurrection at Easter!! Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment